Sunday, February 12, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Here in New York we had a delighfully warm january that felt like spring. So it was wishful thinking that such nice weather would last through february. Today's storm has brough nearly two feet of snow into manhattan! I've gotten as far as the front door, but I have yet to venture outside.

Inspired by the lovely notion of still far distant summer weather I present a very cute picture I snapped in Himeji, Japan last June for Weekend Dog Blogging.



7 Comments:

Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Rose I sent you an e-mail about Technorati. Let me know if you don't get it - it acted kind of funny when I clicked send.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Oh mannnn that is the funniest thing I've seen in a while, as I'm sure you felt the same way when you took that picture-ha!!!
HOw did they put those clothes on those little fellers?

5:15 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Mona: I have no clue how he got those outfits on them (they cannot actually like those things wrapped around their furry little bodies), but my friend and I were laughing very hard indeed.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! Lucky you had the option of staying inside. I had to walk the dogs and even they didn't to go outside. Our foodsteps were the first marks in the snow when went out. I can't wait for the snow to disappear. Such a pain. Grrr... ;-)

Have a good week!

Paz

12:47 AM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

That photo is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I just cant imagine how those little guys felt about their matching outfits.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Paz: Yeah, I made it as far as the entrance of my building :-)

Beth: I'm glad it made you smile and laugh. My friend and I were cracking up when we saw it that day, too. The amazing thing was that those little fellas were really well behaved...better than the dog!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god, those are the cutest freakin' things ever! What...are...they....? Groundhogs? Prarie Dogs?

Only in Japan...

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home